CIRCULATION OF LIBRARY MATERIALS
- Students may sign out up to three books at a time.
- All books are borrowed for a period of two weeks. However, students are always welcome to return books early.
- A book may be renewed one time only. Exception: Reading Olympics books may not be renewed.
- Students who have overdue materials may not sign out new materials until all obligations have been met.
- Students who have outstanding library obligations at the end of the marking period will not receive a report card. (An obligation consists of overdue material).